Pages

4/22/2017

Wishing You Happiness!


Hi there! I have a card to share today for PTI's Make It Monday challenge. This one took some thinking, but I'm happy with the results!


I knew I wanted to use one of the hearts from the Limitless Layers set for the die cut opening. When looking through my  sets to fill it, I came across my Bells and Boughs stamps and knew the bows would be perfect! I die cut the large version of it for my focal. Pretty Peonies blooms and leaves completed it. I sprinkled on some PPP Sparkling Clear Sequins (4mm & 6mm) to kick it up a notch and coated the large bow with WOS. The sentiment is from Mat Stack 4.


Have a wonderful weekend!


18 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty in the soft colors. Great scalloped heart too.

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I love the soft, pastel colors!

Greta said...

Love that heart for the window opening, Lisa & such a creative use of the bows! Beautiful color combo & love those sweet blooms!

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely layers, indeed, Lisa! Oh such pretty little bows, love them, inside and out!
=]

Bobby said...

I love the idea of tying in the big bow with background bows, Lisa. This is such a darling card.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the pastel colored peonies and the fun window! Great take on the challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful Lisa. I love how the flowers and bow are nestled right next to the heart.

Jen W. said...

Ooh I can see the sparkle on the big bow - so pretty! Love all the soft colours and the scalloped heart.

Karen B. said...

The bows are perfect!

Rosemary said...

what a soft and lovely take on the PTI technique, lisa!! love that big bow!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So soft and pretty! Love all of bows in the background!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Lisa, this is too clever. The bows, the heart window, all wonderful. Love the window, inside and out!

Marcia Hill said...

What a lovely card Lisa! I just LOVE the bows in your background...so soft and pretty and your whole card just makes me smile! Love it!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty and so sweet...love your beautiful flowers and those amazing bows!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the bows behind the heart! Pretty card!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card--love those little bows. And, thanks for reminding me that I completely forgot to look at the MIM video this week.

Marybeth said...

It's gorgeous with the pretty pink bows!!!! Love the sprig on the heart!

Anita in France said...

Soft and so pretty, Lisa ... and such lovely layers! Hugs, Anita :)